Wednesday 17 November 2010

Winterize Your Lips: Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF 15

Brought to you by Rgremarkable.com

Winterize Your Lips: Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF 15

Posted: 17 Nov 2010 07:39 AM PST

This time of year I’ve amped my water intake up to ensure that my skin is hydrated and clear.  I’ve gone through gallons of Brita-filtered water, a water bottle is never far from my side.  Moisture, moisture, moisture is a winter survival skill.


There are some products that I cannot wait to photograph for CafĂ© Makeup, so I can start using the item sooner.  Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF 15 ($17) is one of those products.


Bobbi Brown’s Lip Balm feels wonderful.  I love to wear this to condition and moisturize, I keep one by my desk so that I can wear it for a few hours at a time.  I wouldn’t hesitate to wear this to bed, to moisturize while I sleep.  It applies sheerly, bringing out the natural color of the lip.  The moisturizing properties erase any lip lines that are the natural result of the drier indoor air that we all seem to encounter this time of year.



I am relieved to report that this does not clog my pores around my lipline.  It seems to be fairly long-wearing–I can still feel it after a few hours although I drink water frequently.  Although you might be able to get a similar effect with cheaper products, Bobbi Brown’s Lip Balm feels much better and I believe it is more effective at moisturizing and conditioning.  And because my lips look better, it helps all my other lip products look better when I wear them.  I’m going to count this among my winter must-haves.  True love.

Many thanks as always to Cafemakeup.com



No comments:

Post a Comment